Disclaimer: The links here have been scrutinized for their grade and age appropriateness; however, contents on links on the
- All Kinds of Minds
- Mel Levine's website on different ways of learning - as seen on Oprah!
- American Library Association
- has links to authors, books and teacher resources
- Center for the Improvement of Early Reading Achievement
- Education Oasis
- Education Weekly
- Education's online weekly newspaper
- Georgia Department of Education
- Georgia Standards
- Link to the new Georgia Standards
- International Reading Association
- Reading Is Fundamental - RIF
- Reading Online
- An online journal of K-12 practice and research published by the IRA
- Reading Recovery Council of North America
- This comprehensive reading framework covers all aspects of reading - decoding, language and comprehension.
- Smart Kids Foundation
- has lots of info on dyslexia.
- U.S. Department of Education
World Wide Web change continuously. Teachers and parents should preview all links before introducing to students.
Copyright 2000 Heather Wall