Disclaimer: The links here have been scrutinized for their grade and age appropriateness; however, contents on links on the
- 100th Day of School!
- Dr. Math
- Ask Dr. Math your math questions!
- Eisenhower National Clearinghouse
- Math and Science curriculum resources
- Math Brain Teasers
- Weekly brain teaser questions starting at the 3rd grade level.
- Math and Literature
- Math and Literature lists useful books for teaching math concepts such as fractions, money, time, shapes, addition, etc.
- Math Forum
- Math resource site for teachers with loads of information about all strands of math. Includes links to lesson plan sites, discussion groups, issues in math education, problems of the week and more.
- Math Games
- Games for telling time, regrouping, money, multiplying and much more.
- Problem of the Week
- The Math Forum's Problems of the Week (PoWs) are designed to provide creative, non-routine challenges for students in grades three through
twelve. Problem-solving and mathematical communication are key elements of every problem.
- Shape Explorer
- This game allows students to find the perimeter and area of shapes in square units.
- Shape Surveyor
- Students can play this game to find the area and/or perimeter of shapes. For every answer they get correct they are given the piece to an archeological puzzle.
World Wide Web change continuously. Teachers and parents should preview all links before introducing to students.
Copyright 2000 Heather Wall